meta data for this page
All contents of this website are governed by these policies. You can find my policy for Germany here.
- All contents published in this website are intellectual property of Antonio Robirosa and any contributor. They are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. This means that they should not be reproduced or copied without giving credit. The commercial use is not allowed.
- Contents/Images/information sourced from external sources are given due credit wherever possible/necessary.
- If you have any copyright related issues with any of the contents in this website please drop a comment/mail (with all necessary evidence as applicable). Such concerns will be addressed with all due considerations at the earliest.
- Names, Logos and other proprietary information quoted in this website (mainly in business analysis posts) are property of respective companies/owners and are mentioned here for reference purpose only.
- Opinions/viewpoints expressed in this website are entirely personal to the author. His employer, relatives, family and friends have nothing to do with these contents and are not liable for anything what so ever.
- Every precaution is taken to protect third party identity. If you name/photo has appeared in this website and you wish to get it removed, do let me know.
- While every caution has been taken to provide my readers with most accurate information and honest analysis, please use your discretion before taking any decisions based on the information in this website.
- Author will not compensate you in any way whatsoever if you ever happen to suffer a loss/inconvenience/damage because of/while making use of information in this website.
- Author may keep updating old posts on a regular basis and is not bound to explicitly state all corrections made. Regular visitors/email subscribers are likely to miss these updates and they are advised to keep an eye on the list of recent changes.
- The author doesn’t have commercial interest at this moment and may not accept invitations/requests of certain type which he deems inappropriate.
- This website doesn’t have any promoters/sponsors and is fully owned and operated by Antonio Robirosa. Writing this website is not my primary activity and new posts may get delayed if my primary activities demand most of my time. Your cooperation will be appreciated.
- All links given to commercial websites will carry rel=”nofollow” tag, for the fear that Google will interpret them as sponsored posts and may choose to penalize me.
- Please be informed that I’m not doing any sponsored posting on this website (as of now) and articles/links on commercial websites are given because I find them relevant/interesting/useful to the readers.
- If you find contents of this website copy pasted elsewhere, please drop me a note. Your gesture will be highly appreciated.
- Links given to personal pages and blogs do not carry nofollow tag, except in exceptional cases where I fell the need for the same.
<html> <a rel=“nofollow” href=“https://www.exali.de/siegel/Antonio-Robirosa” target=“_blank” title=“Mehr über die IT-Haftpflicht von Antonio Robirosa, München”><img border=“0” src=“siegel.exali.de/siegel/Haftpflicht_Siegel_0_14c8b7689e271bac26f657e1340caef1.png” width=“120” height=“120” alt=“Mehr über die IT-Haftpflicht von Antonio Robirosa, München” /></a> </html> ~~DISCUSSION:off~~